So its official, Mrs. Obama and I are formally BFF’s. Totally jealous much? :-)
I know what you’re thinking; we can’t possibly have anything in common. I’m totally anti-kids and she’s got two of those rascals. My longest monogamous relationship is four years with Wachovia National Bank and even they don't know about my affair with ING direct savings. I had little determination to attend school period, let alone Harvard. And while she’s reading legal briefs, I’m hauled up at Border’s with stacks of obscure fashion and home design magazines at my feet. But one thing we do have in common is our love of purple and the recent trendy mix known i'm calling the edgy conservative.
I know what you’re thinking; we can’t possibly have anything in common. I’m totally anti-kids and she’s got two of those rascals. My longest monogamous relationship is four years with Wachovia National Bank and even they don't know about my affair with ING direct savings. I had little determination to attend school period, let alone Harvard. And while she’s reading legal briefs, I’m hauled up at Border’s with stacks of obscure fashion and home design magazines at my feet. But one thing we do have in common is our love of purple and the recent trendy mix known i'm calling the edgy conservative.
Michelle with Barack in a Maria Pinto sheath, gobstopper pearls, & studded belt


Me with my Bestie (Hunter) in Vuitton slacks & loafers, Sisley shirt, Dolce tie, & studded leather bangle (custom)

Michelle and I can spend hours mixing and matching our tailored looks with thrift store finds. Punk trinkets picked up during our long shopping sprees in the Village in New York or Little Five in Atlanta. To tell the truth she just can’t get enough of me. Too bad our hectic schedules keep our playtime to a minimum these days. I love you Mimi! Be sure to drop by the loft on your next campaign stop. I’ll get the chocolate bon bon’s if you bring the ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment