Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Smells Like Fall

When its time to pack away the linen and the swim trunks, you should toss in all those citrus filled summer colognes as well. Fall calls for a deeper, more comforting kind of fragrance. You’re wearing warmer clothes, so your scent should be jus as warm.

The same is also true for changing your scent from day to night …

While I’m all for smelling sexy, the boardroom just isn’t the place. Your daytime scent ought to be more clean and crisp than sensual or alluring. Refinement should be your guiding inspiration.

For day I recommend …

Dolce & Gabbana

or Salvatore Ferragamo


Your evening scent should always lean towards the seductive. It ought to make you (and everyone else) want to wrap up in your presence. Let arousal be your inspiration. If you’re not turning yourself on, no one else will be either.

For evening try ….

Tom Ford


And my all time Fall fav … Terre D’Hermes

What are some of your favorite Fall fragrances??? Put me on to something new and let everyone know what you're wearing this season by posting in the comments section below!!!

To purchase Fall fragrences try these discounted sites:

2 comments:

Crazy Diamond said...

Dolce & Gabbana is one of my top two scents, and I never thought about it before but it is a great smell for fall. In fact, that's usually when I first start wearing it after a summer of Jaipur by Boucheron :)

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is I have on D & G for women today and this morning I walked into the break room and a gentleman commented "nice fragrance..what is it? I replied "D & G" and they said they have the men's and I told them I LOVE that one too...(on a man of course) LOL