Monday, October 27, 2008

Sole Obsession

Tom Ford Flips PETA The Bird
My apologies to all you animal activists out there, but as long as it’s not a Cocker Spaniel hide or some rare endangered species, I’ve never been opposed to a little fur when it comes to making a Fall fashion statement.

Clockwise from top left: $5,250, $9,240, $4,470

Meet the latest editions to Tom Ford's brand of uber expensive luxury goods for men. And though the spectacle of men wearing Uggs has infuriated me since they hit the scene a few years ago, I must give my seal of approval to the new fur boots now available at Ford’s Manhattan boutique.

$4,510

There’s even a fur hunters hat similar to the one that appeared in the D&G men’s runway show for their Fall 2008 collection. But with the price tag and luxed out detailing Ford is known for, I guarantee that no one will dare confuse his version for a knock-off. [New York Magazine via Luxist]

For more info visit:

No comments: