
Team Challenge with special guest Brooke Sheilds. The winner of this challenge will have their deisgn worn by Brooke on the second season of Lipstick Jungle on NBC this fall. (Don't worry ... I'll let you know before the episode airs:-)
Top Two:
Keith and Kenley (Winners)


Jerrell and Stella
Bottom Two:

Kelly & Daniel (Kelly/Out)

Quote I’ll Most Likely Repeat:
“I aint got no babies, aint nobody sucking on my tittys, so please man up.”
- Terry in her play-by-play interview about her partner Suede
Bottom Two:
Blaine & Leanne

Kelly & Daniel (Kelly/Out)

Highlight:
Kenley busting out laughing on the runway while Daniel tells the judges all about his "high end taste" for the hundredth time.
Kenley busting out laughing on the runway while Daniel tells the judges all about his "high end taste" for the hundredth time.
Best Backstab(s):
Joe's sudden "concerns" about Karto's outfit the minute Tim shows up. Daniel caring less about anything Kelly came up with, including his own work on the outfit.
Joe's sudden "concerns" about Karto's outfit the minute Tim shows up. Daniel caring less about anything Kelly came up with, including his own work on the outfit.
Quote I’ll Most Likely Repeat:
“I aint got no babies, aint nobody sucking on my tittys, so please man up.”
- Terry in her play-by-play interview about her partner Suede
For more on Project Runway tune in to Bravo Wednesdays night at 9:00pm or visit
No comments:
Post a Comment