
As if you really needed another addiction in your life right now! I know and I’m so sorry. I don’t make the rules, I just enforce them, lol. I really don’t care how you feel about Diddy, if you’re a Danity Kane fan, or if you’ve even heard the entire Day 26 album yet (no really, has anybody heard it?). Forget about all of them as artists, if that’s not your thing, and simply tune in for the fireworks. There’s sure to be lots of them this season!!!
First and foremost … sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!
Queen Boom Kack Laurie Ann Gibson returns to whip everybody in shape, including Diddy if he crosses the line with her again. She waists no time in this first episode breaking the boys down and building them right back up again.
Highlight: The way Laurie Ann stood her ground and didn’t let Diddy breeze by without addressing his hand in their big blowup last season.
Quote I’ll Most Likely Be Repeating: “Please don’t tell me you’re Brokedown Palace already.” - Laurie Ann to Mike when he struggles with the new routine.
Feed your new addiction daily at http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/making_the_band_4/series.jhtml or tune in the day after the show for the Reel to Real Rundown.
No comments:
Post a Comment