Our little fashionable family isn't so little anymore. Meet the latest addition to the Essentially Major crew, Sports & Fitness Editor and Major Man of the week, Chapman.
A true Major Man, after all, isn't only fashion forward. He's well informed on all matters and is especially attentive to how he takes care of his body. As a certified personal trainer for five years, Chapman has seen it all and is well equipped to tackle whatever fitness obstacle you're attempting to overcome. We sat down with the man of the week to run him through the Major Man litmus test and I think you'll all agree he passed with flying colors.
__________________________________
Name: Chapman
Age: 33
Occupation: Personal Trainer
Background (education, hometown, and family relations, whatever you want to say): Born and raised in Washington, D.C….by way of Jamaica.
How would you describe your personal style? I don’t really follow trends or what’s in….I wear what I like and what makes me feel comfortable.
What is your “go-to” item the one thing you cannot live without? Junk food (donuts, honey buns, and ice cream….shhh…don’t tell my clients)
Who/What is your biggest influence in life? My mom. Raising 6 kids alone….6 bad ass kids. I couldn’t have done it.
What has been your biggest obstacle in life that you overcame or that you intend to overcome? I’m an extreme introvert, so with that comes extreme shyness. Overcoming that shyness was huge for me.
What is your biggest turn-on? Someone who can cook their ASS off.
What is your worst date story? Call me. We’ll talk.
What is your biggest flaw? I’m hard on myself. Like REAL hard. EXTRA hard.
What will you be doing in 2009 i.e., projects, goals, etc.? Taking my overall fitness to the next level. Buying a house. Oh, and Essentially MAJOR.
What do you hate? Losing (It’s not how you play. It’s how you WIN!)
What do you love? Music
What’s your favorite curse word? All of em. I’m fluent.
What’s your favorite food? Pizza
What makes you a major man? I’m a major man because I’m a man for all occasions. I’m comfortable in any setting: from formal to casual; from happy hour to Saturday afternoon brunch; from church to a lazy afternoon….I got you. That’s major shit right there.
Any final thoughts? What matters most is how you see YOURSELF!
1 comment:
Welcome..I cant wait and im sure our subscribers cant wait to read ur professional point of view on sports/health and fitness..
Post a Comment